Check out these amazing benefits of oregano oil and give it a try!
Find Out More at drberg.com: https://www.drberg.com/blog
0:14 The right type of oregano oil
0:22 About wild oregano oil
0:41 Oregano oil benefits
In this video, I want to tell you about the amazing benefits of oregano oil. The type of oregano that you want for therapeutic benefits is wild oregano oil. This is a concentrated liquid that has three very powerful phenols or phytochemicals that have interesting properties.
These phenols are:
• Rosmarinic acid
14 amazing benefits of oregano oil:
1. It has antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral, anti-parasite, and anti-yeast properties
2. It’s a powerful antioxidant
3. It’s a great antiseptic
4. You can use oregano oil for acne
5. You can use oregano oil for allergies
6. You can use oregano oil for asthma
7. You can use oregano oil for bad breath
8. You can use oregano oil for bladder infections
9. You can use oregano oil for the cold and flu
10. You can use oregano oil for sinus issues
11. You can use oregano oil for ear infections
12. You can use oregano oil for bronchial issues
13. You can use oregano oil for hidden infections (EBV)
14. You can use oregano oil for SIBO
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 56 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
I hope this video helps you better understand the amazing benefits of oregano oil. Thanks for watching!