Get Instant relief from Vomiting via these top 3 home remedies. More such home remedies along with user discussions are at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-vomiting.html
===== Follow us:=====
Website – http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/10homeremedies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/10homeremedies
Google+ – https://www.google.com/+top10homeremedies
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/top10homeremedies
=== NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR VOMITING ===
Consuming edibles can be very satisfying throwing up, or vomiting, is not what anybody would prefer to do no matter what the incentive may be.
Vomiting can occur as a result of
– Food poisoning
– Food allergies
– Acid reflux
– Overdose of alcohol
– Morning sickness
– Motion sickness
– Emotional stress
– Eating disorders such as bulimia
– Gall bladder disease
– Ingestion of toxins
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome
– Bowel obstruction
– Peptic ulcers
– Liver failure
– Brain tumor
– Metabolic disturbances such as hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
– Drug reaction
– Chemotherapy, radiation therapy
By way of vomiting, the body forces out the contents inside the stomach through the mouth.
Here are some natural home remedies to ease nausea and vomiting.
Home Remedy 1
– Take a teaspoon of ginger juice.
– Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it.
– Take this mixture for relief.
– You can also chew a piece of raw ginger with or without honey.
Ginger works as a natural anti-emetic.
Home Remedy 2
– Take a cup of white rice (brown rice is difficult to digest).
– Boil it in one to 1 ½ cup of water.
– When the rice is cooked, strain the solution.
– Drink this rice water. It is extremely helpful when dealing with gastritis
Home Remedy 3
– Boil a cup of water.
– Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon or steep a cinnamon stick in it.
– Drink this solution.
It is particularly beneficial for kids. You can also sweeten it with a tablespoon of honey.
– Take a light, bland meal.
– Eat slowly.
– Take some rest but do not sleep immediately after having a meal.
– Do not brush your teeth right after eating.